- FROM CA-134 WEST: Take exit 9A Harvey Drive. Make the first left onto Wilson Terrace.
- FROM CA-134 EAST: Take exit 9B Harvey Drive. Make a left at Harvey Drive. Make the first left onto Wilson Terrace.
- FROM CA-2 SOUTH: Take exit 18 Mountain Street. Turn right onto East Mountain Street. Turn left onto North Verdugo Road. Turn left onto East Chevy Chase Drive. Turn right onto Sinclair Avenue. Turn left onto Wilson Terrace.
- FROM CA-2 NORTH: Take the Holly Drive exit and make a left onto Holly Drive. Turn left onto Harvey Drive. Turn right onto Wilson Terrace.
- Follow the signs for the Physicians Medical Terrace Building. Pay parking structure located on the hospital campus off Wilson Terrace.
Read Our Reviews
Dr Mehrabi treats his patients very well and his quality of care is really one of the best I’ve ever seen in a doctor. I’m very glad I found him.
If I could buy stock in Dr. Mehrabi’s practice, I would. I have never been more pleased after visiting any doctor. Ever.
I had a video appointment for my own skin condition with Don today and he was grrrreat. He always is. Such a good dermatologist. I've seen many in my life, I was prone to skin problems when growing up, and Don is hands down the best dermatologist I've been seen by.
Dr. Mehrabi is hands down the best.
He’s one of those docs, that should be able to get more than 5 stars!
Preliminary Internal Medicine Internship at Emory University Dermatology Residency at UTSW Medical Center at Dallas General, Medical, Cosmetic Dermatology
Transitional Internship at University Hospitals of Cleveland Dermatology Residency at St. Joseph Mercy Hospital (Ann Arbor, MI) General, Medical, Cosmetic Dermatology
MD, FAAD, FACMS
Internship at University of Cincinnati Dermatology Residency at University of Cincinnati Mohs/Procedural Dermatology Fellowship at University of Cincinnati Mohs Surgery, General, Medical Dermatology